Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Quilt Journal

I have kept a journal that features information and pictures of almost every quilt I have ever made. When I recently filled up the third book, I was trying to find another one to use. That is when I came up with this printable quilt journal log.  The other books I used to record my quilt information in were small, so I thought this time I would look for something a little bigger. 

The perfect solution was a 3-ring binder! I filled my 3 ring binder with plastic page protectors and then printed out several log pages to fill them with.  I should now have plenty of room to write all the notes I want and even include more than one picture.

You can download my log and use it to make your own quilter’s journal:
Download the Quilt Journal Log PDF file
(The one pictured below is a partial page)

No comments:

Post a Comment