Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby's Nursery

We are ALMOST done in the nursery! Hallelujah, because I'm getting tired and uncomfortable!

We chose a Dr. Seuss theme before we even knew that we were having a little girl. Both my hubby and I grew up loving Dr. Seuss, and reading is going to be very important in our house. We chose a neutral pallet for the colors, and I wanted to incorporate polka dots as well.

Mom came up to our house two weeks ago to help us with a couple of the last big things to do. We still have a couple of small things that mom is working on (thanks, mom), but otherwise it's looking pretty good!
I'm so excited!  Mom is still working on making a crib bumper, fabric bins, and changing pad covers--all with Dr. Seuss fabric!  I have my first shower this weekend, but I am ready for our little girl to make her appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment